So recently I’ve been tryna bulk up. So trying to find foods that will help me instead of relying on protein supplements, which I feel is not authentic and natural. A good diet is key to your health and when it comes to working out. So in the morning I usually have allot of carbs but sometimes proteins, eggs as we all know provide allot of that and so does chicken. So why not make a meal that incorporates the two. It’s quick, easy and anyone can make it.
1/2, Red Onion
1/2 Cup, Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Cup, Mushrooms
1 tbspn, Olive oil
1, Chicken Breast
1, Maggie cube1
A Pinch, Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill on medium-high heat.
- Crumble the Maggie cube over the chicken breast and a tspn of olive oil. Use your hands and massage the seasoning into the chicken.
- Pop it in the grill for 25-30 min (flip the chicken half way).
- After you have turned the chicken heat up the pan on a high heat.
- Cut up the onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the pan, and then throw in the onions, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Reduce the heat to a medium level and leave to cook for 2-3 min after stirring it around.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and add the salt and pepper (just a pinch)
- Increase the heat to the pan, once really hot again (won’t take no more than 2min to heat up) add the eggs and stir it around. Leave to cook for 5min.
- Take the chicken out the grill, and cut up to serve. (If you feel it may need to be left in their longer, do so)
- Add the eggs and chicken to the plate, serve with salad, avocado, cucumbers etc. Whatever you fancy.
Hope this breakfast idea inspires you to try out new things. Meals don’t have to be basic and simple, sometimes be a lil crazy. Who knows what you may stumble into creating.
So leave a comment on any ideas or let me know what you’ve done.