I’m back guys with another quickie. Salmon is at the top of my list when it comes to the types of fish I eat. Growing up I usually had tilapia don’t get me wrong when my mum makes fried fish it is to die for, but after a while, it becomes a norm.
I love the fact there are different types of seafood with different flavours and textures. Even though it’s only a matter of having it cooked or raw, the dishes and variety of cuisines you are able to produce are only a matter of your imagination. The health benefits are amazing especially raw, wack it in your sushi roll or dip it in some sauce and your good to go. Being the greatest source of Omega 3 fatty acids, fish can offer a lot of health benefits. Down to; prevention of cancer, better movements in the joints, glowing skin, strong healthy hair etc. It is well recommended you have at least any type of fish least twice a week. With this recipe, you won’t have any excuse.
What you need
2, Salmon fillets
Salt n pepper
1, tbsp Olive oil
- Wash the fish and turn on the grill. (At a medium heat)
- Cut the coriander and sprinkle over the fillet pieces.
- Spread the olive oil, Squeeze the lemon and add the salt and pepper.
- Massage the fillet pieces. Once done throw it in the grill for 10 min.
- Bobs your uncle, your done hope. You can leave it in longer if you want it a little more brown.
Easy right? serve with a simple salad, roasted potatoes, cuscus or experiment with different flavours. Remember it’s up to your imagination.
Leave a comment and let me know how it goes.