Stir fries are beyond simple to make. Also, a great way to spice up your rice if you don’t have any stew, sauce to add to it or you just want rice. You can make a stir-fry using anything. It can be from Meat, veg, fish, poultry. I know allot of you out there aren’t shy to grab a cheeky stir fry so why not make it yourself for less the price. So if you have them days where you have cooked more rice than intended from last night or just feeling to make some all you’ll need is Roughly 20min and you’ll be done.
1/2 Cup, Peas
1/2 Cup, Sweet corn
2 tbsp, Soy sauce
2 tbsp, Sesame oil
1/2 tspn, Black pepper
Handful of String Beans
- Heat up the wok and add the sesame oil.
- Once the pan has heated up throw in the cut Onions and String Beans along with Peas Sweet Corn, and Prawns. (It’s best to defrost the ingredients if they were once frozen, but is not a massive issue) Stir occasionally for around 4min.
- Add the whisked eggs and stir for around 3min.
- Add in the rice(This can be as much as you have previously cooked). Once that has softened a lil (As it may be bunched together) add the soy sauce and black pepper. Stir for another 5min and serve.
- You can accompany this dish with whatever you like. I added some spinach fried in butter and sliced avocados.
Please share, comment and let me know how it goes.